Please email Scholarships@thehenryford.org, if you need assistance. Someone from our Scholarship Team will reach out within 48 to 72 hours.
Who is eligible for a field trip scholarship?
These scholarships are available to Michigan schools (public, parochial or independent).
Dedicated scholarship funds are available for Pre K & Kindergarten students thanks to the PNC Foundation.
How do I apply?
Schools must submit the following via email or mail (faxes not accepted):
- Completed application form
- Signed letter from the principal on school letterhead
- Applications submitted without the principal's letter are considered incomplete applications. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
- We must have a specific date of your visit to complete your application. If you need to change the date, you may do so as long as the date remains within the time period in which you originally applied.
When should I apply for a scholarship?
2022-2023 Applications will open September 12th 2022, Please review the deadlines below.
|October 7, 2022||Application deadline for trips in November & December 2022|
|December 2, 2022||Application deadline for trips in January & February 2023|
|February 3, 2023||Application deadline for trips in March & April 2023|
|March 31, 2023||Application deadline for trips in May & June 2023|
What are my responsibilities?
Note: Your feedback helps us improve our programs and secure continued scholarship funding.
What do the scholarships cover?
Can I apply for both admission and transportation reimbursement scholarships?
What must be included in the principal's letter?
What makes a strong curriculum tie?
Does The Henry Ford provide the buses?
When will I receive my check for the buses?
When will I be notified about acceptance?
What if my student count changes?
Please be as accurate as possible when estimating how many students and adults will participate in the field trip. This will allow your classroom and other students in need of admission assistance to have a field trip this school year. Once you are awarded the admission scholarship, we understand your student and adult chaperone count may fluctuate.
- If your student and adult chaperone counts increase, the additional ticket costs must be covered by the school.
- If your student and adult chaperone counts decrease, this will be reflected in your scholarship award.
- Please call the Contact Center 313.982.6001 or email the Scholarship Committee (Scholarships@TheHenryFord.org) at least 24 hours prior to your visit with the most current participation counts.